Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Post surgery Dr. appointment

Tomorrow is the big day!
I will be meeting with my oncologist. It seems like forever since I have been there. If I could talk to him every other day I would feel better, since new questions and thoughts pop into my head everyday, and he always make me feel positive and calm that we are going to make good progress, and are on the right path. I will be starting clinical trials next Wednesday. This means I will start new chemo once every 21 days, and will be taking pills everyday. I have no idea how rough or easy the effects will be but all can be endured with the hope of getting better. Breathing  and coughing are still slowing me down, due to lack of oxygen I become easily tired.

Again thank you for all the prayers and support.
Looking toward a brighter future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!