Friday, January 13, 2012

Great day at work, it sure feels good to feel good!

Today I went back to work at the shop, it felt great!!  It was as if I never had the bug.  I had to stop myself from working all day. Sooo much to do, but really displaying is what I really enjoy.  Topiaries and all that comes with it is truly a big joy in my life, from the wonderful people I have met, the buying, the florals etc..  The shop is going on 19yrs.  I truly believe today was such a dramatic change for the good, it must be all those prayers.  I mean dramatic. I have not felt this good since September. It sure feels good to feel good!
Thanks so much for all the cards and prayers. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Now that's what you call a fantabulous post. Believing in the proof of the power of prayer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped in to see you yesterday but had missed you. Your store makes me wish for Christmas all over again! Sounds like the bug may finally be getting broken down. Awesome squishing. Keep up the good work! Xoxo C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled at this news. Love, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail that's absolutely wonderful! Your post made my day! Sending hugs, love and prayers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!