Sunday, January 8, 2012

4th day after Chemo

Thanks so much for all the well wishes and love....
4th day after Chemo: I am starting to come out of the flu like symptoms.
I am still coughing a ton and tired but, I had a nice visit from My nephew Keith and his wife Jessica that perked me up. They have been living in Africa for the past year, also announcing they are expecting twins...very exciting since they will be settling in DC and I (being the cool Aunt that babysit Keith for years) will be close enough to help out:) My next treatment is in 2.5 weeks, and hopefully I will be building my good cells up this week for the next punch. xo
Please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Gail, Megan just taught me how to post to your blog. You know that I'm keeping you in my prayers daily. Sincerely hope that your first round of treatment hasn't hit you too hard. Listen to your body and take care of YOU! Please call on me if I can do anything at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!