Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kudos!


Thanks so much to everyone for your prayers, gifts, cards, and food!

A Special Thanks goes out to Gary and Frank from S. Carolina
(incredible designers and the best friends any girl could ask for)
They heard I was sick, not yet diagnosed with the bug and wanted to help, I was too sick and having so many tests at that time to go into work.  I usually refill the store as it sells thin throughout the season.  I was wondering what was going to happen to all the inventory that would not be made up or put out or made up into wreaths or arrangements in time.  Well they got in their car, loaded up for three days, got a hotel and took over the shop!!!  Amazing!!!
They not only refilled and refilled but redisplayed like a beautiful showroom, and did I mention how much fun they are. I never really came in, I was able to rest and take in the news of what my near future would hold. 
They ended up staying 8 DAYS!!
They saved Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. The store was gorgeous, looked like a magazine!! Great show of love from Gary and Frank.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!