Friday, July 20, 2012

4th Treatment

4th Treatment of latest Chemo Docetaxel

Praying this is the insecticide I need to kill the bug!!! I had another allergic reaction, small one, fixed with benadril and a shot of my inhaler. I seem to have a lot more energy with this one.
The reason I have not blogged more is the hand tremors make it very hard to use the keyboard. I am hoping this will not last long. My Father (most wonderful man and Father ever, wish I could have some big Dad hugs ) had tremors, and I never realized how hard it was to the everyday things, it is nerve related, hopefully all this has not triggerd something that was in my future. I started on two pills a day (more pills) if it will help I will know is about two weeks, if not I will see a Neurologist next, (another dr. yeah!). I was able to go to work for a few hours on Monday! What a joy, I really miss it! Topiaries was a dream 19 years ago and it has brought so much pleasure and creativity, and the best people into my life
I think the radiation is starting to work, because the tiny nubs of hair left on my head are falling out and my eyebrows and eyelashes too.  Radiation is accumulative. Praying that is working on my brain, since chemo does not work on the brain.

Love, hope and prayers


Experiencing genuine joy and contentment when life is difficult is only possible when you lean on God's strengh instead of our own.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, So glad that they have found chemo that is working. Sounds like it is having a positive effect. I will keep the prayers coming your way...and your miracle that looks like is happening now. Thinking and praying for you everyday. Sending lots of positive thoughts and love to you. Squash the Evil Bug.
    xxxooo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,
    Love ya,I hope all is well. No Chemo has worked yet, I need some good news. I am getting a scan in three weeks to see if anything is working. praying for something to slow the bug from spreading. xoxo Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!