Monday, February 27, 2012

Bone scan today!

Today I have my bone scan to check for progress.
Last week I had a CT scan to also check the progress.
I will share the results as soon as I recieve them.
My doctor said I would know before they did if I am getting better.
I have to say, I have seen a hopeful improvement since my last treatment.
I can actually laugh without coughing, which has been and extra curse since laughing is supposed to be the best medicine. Breathing a bit better and I am not as tired all of the time. LOOKING GOOD!

Thanks for all of the prayers and support!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love that post! It's always a good day when the laughing isn't doubling you over in major coughing fits. You're doing great, buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!