Thursday, January 5, 2012

My First Treatment, January 4th


I had my first Chemo treatment yesterday, lasted 4 hours.  As most of you know,  I don't sit for more than 10 minutes.  I brought tons catalogs to order from since I had to move my buying trip down the road until March, instead of next week.  Turns out the lady next to me and her friends love Topiaries and have a couple mutual friends.  It was her first time too...newbies.  So I handed out catalogs.  We talked about how the room we are in with 20 lazy boys filled patients all hooked up to IVs, the atmosphere could use some Topiaries touches etc..  

Not a bad experience for my first time.  Not sick or tired yet, they say that comes in three or four days.  My next treatment is in 3 weeks.  I am going to fill in some of the other tabs too..

1 comment:

  1. Megan you did a fantastic job!!! Gail, just think 1 down!! Saying prayers for you. Keep pushing those fluids. I found decaf tea helped, warm or cold. Please let me know If I can help in any way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!