Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week two after the chemo trip!

Good news... my blood counts have recovered well, and I am starting to feel better. As my nurse bluntly said, good you are ready for us to hit you again next week...Really!!
It is hard for someone like me that is always go, go, go. I can only handle a 1/2 a day at work, due to my energy level. I must stop myself when normally I would keep going, realizing I must rest to recover and again take one day at a time. As my good friend Dave, from highschool, said its like a quarterback sitting on the bench injured during the Superbowl. and that is really what its like, I count on my teammates and friends to help Topiaries carry on until I am able to get back in the game. As of right now I have 4 more treatments until I get my next steps.

Again thanks to all for the prayers and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!