Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kudos !

Thank you to my good friend Bernie for sending me a beautiful Gift box filled with goodies on the day I found out I had the Bug. xoxo


Thanks my friend Judy for bringing over so many homemade goodies to the house, you are so thoughtful and kind.

Thank you Mary Paul for bringing me alkaline water supplies to me every three days to keep me hydrated, I believe it has made a huge difference in my treatment success.

Still enjoying the kiwis that Mary Reid was so kind to bring me.

Carolyn, thanks for my special gift and being there on my first day at chemo, so thoughtful. xoxo


Thank you so much Suzanne for all the great books and flowers you brought over, that lasted 2weeks!!

A huge thank you to Kate for bringing my whole family prepared dinner for 10  Christmas Eve from Cuisine and Company including dessert tray!!! Amazing.
Thank you Kate!

Erica thanks for taking Layla all day yesterday to play....the dogs didn't care that it was raining...:)

Megan thanks again and again for setting up my blog! xoxo

Thanks for all the cards. I have them on display to remind me of all your love and support. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thanks, buddy! Just doing our best to keep you surrounded by love and positive energies. Love is a powerful drug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, it means so much to me!